Scheduler / Project Manager
Home Personalizer™ provides you with the flexibility to create options selections without limits.
You can create an entire designer kitchen, including every designer selected amenity, as a single package with a single buyer price.
Buyers appreciate the simplicity of selecting fully designed rooms, and this feature does not stop simultaneous room-by-room and feature-by-feature selections.
- Unlimited – anything can be an option
- Default selections – no missing orders
- Rich in images and descriptions at every point
- Room by room organization
- Color selections with product numbers and images
- Color palettes offer groups of appearance amenities for architectural styles.
- Options flow to purchasing and buyer approvals through separate business process phases. This allows a small team to be more effective by accumulating like tasks together and processing them in batches.
- Housewide packages allows room-by-room upgrades
- Select from multiple products (ie: carpet, stone, tile) to upgrade
any room or package component
- Color upgrades for any package component
- Upgrade credits for upgraded components
- Packages automatically extend into optional rooms with package price
- Each package can contain multiple product categories
- Simple house-wide packages without upgradeable components
- Use packages to sell up by bundling premium products
- Shoppers can browse without log in or purchase contract
- Shoppers can save their selections.
- Detailed custom selections print out
- Shoppers can print out a model brochure along with their options
- Options in any inventory for sale may be browsed
- In progress images from your digital camera or cellphone for the
home buyer or pickup lists.
- Unlimited builder-defined architectural features for both options and fixed amenities
- Entire rooms, feature sets and components can be moved from model to model
- Each option may be specified in detail in the model or may refer to an option from the catalog
- Special construction tasks and materials can be added to any option such as the cabinet cutout and electrical for optional microwave
- Unlimited images and descriptions for any amenity
- Separate images and descriptions for construction and purchase contract documents
- Unlimited builder-defined category system
- Multilevel catalog entries – any catalog item can contain any number of other catalog items
- Rich images and feature descriptions – without limits
- Separate pricing for each project with default to the master catalog
- Vendor selector assistant uses specific vendor or vendor for tract or vendor for product category.
- Specific application pricing can be set at every point in a model that will override the catalog price (counters, flooring, etc)
- Separate description fields for web, buyer detail, purchase orders and sales contract/escrow
- Option pricing can be specified in a model (flooring, counters, etc) or left to the catalog pricing on an item by item basis.
- Catalog pricing specified for each project with default pricing from the master catalog on an item by item basis.
- Specific application pricing can be set at every point in a model that will override the catalog price. (counters, flooring, etc)
- Every option may have an upgrade credit amount that is applied to the standard selection or package selection.
- Every color upgrade may have a price and credit from the standard (default) color both room by room and housewide.
- Packages with room by room upgrades.
- Every package amenity replaces the option selection and has a zero price.
- Package amenities may have upgrade credit amounts that will be applied to a custom upgrade (room by room flooring upgrades from the package).
- Package amenities that have a house-wide color may have a room by room color upgrade with a separate upgrade price for each color for each room (flooring).
- Package house-wide colors may have individual prices.
- Packages that may extend into optional rooms (or kitchen islands, etc) have a package addition amount for each optional room.
- Price changes in a model or catalog item is immediately available to the buyers for options that have not been selected but does not change the price for options that have been selected on a lot.
- Buyer approval tracking for every selection and every change of a selection
- Detailed selection information including detailed description notes on every item
- Approval signature requirements controlled individually on each selection.
- Every line item signature can show separate instructions.
- Approval management filters to select materials or approval status for precise approvals at every stage of construction.
- Manage re-approving items that are not available or changed after approvals
- Buyer approvals are independent of the lot option selections set
- Coordination between changes on the lot and buyer approval is monitored and may be updated by the options management
- Buyers can be removed from a lot with a single click. All accounting and approvals remains intact but now changes in the lot are no longer monitored
- Data export/import by XML or SQL to your accounting application or desktop database or spread sheet
- Scheduler uses functionality of and is a component of Project Manager
- Scheduler Includes
- Pickup lists
- Vendor and supplier notifications and follow-up
- Custom change orders
- Now Chart(TM) Multiple Gantt Charts
- Simultaneous tract-wide chart all units on a single report or display
- Chart and plan just the current week and next two weeks
- Chart sequence of units
- Chart sequence of tasks
- Chart sequence of subs
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Continuously predicts the start and finsh dates for all tasks and unit completion
- Provides task multiple dependencies and multiple concurrent tasks
- Calculates weekends and holidays
- Automatically recalculates the entire schedule when a critical path task is rescheduled
- Reschedule What If’s shows a view of schedule changes without committing.
- Staff and vendors can view or interact from anywhere anytime
- Multiuser and multi-location creates a virtual office of users all participating with the same set of tasks.
- Assign tasks in-house or by outsourcing to private contractors and piece workers.
- Control user permissions on a per-task basis
- Flexible task structure
- Tasks can be added at any time
- Tasks can be defined to get any job done at any time without configuration changes
- Free form task notes logging allows every team member to add details to the log for every task
- Teams work on the same tasks sharing and distributing the workload
- Work can be shared by creating subtasks
- Tree structured subtasks
- Add detailed subtasks within tasks
- Set start date and duration of subtasks relative to schedule for the parent task
- Creator of the subtask becomes its owner and manager
- Break up the work of a task by assigning subtasks to several team members or outside resources
- Project Management Roles
- Each project type procedes in the time frame set by the operations of the department
- Interrelated projects share information but are processed in different time frames
||Based on the start to finish calendar timing for building a single unit
||Based on a home owner’s request for a single service event and continues until the request is resolved or a repair is completed.
||Based on every vendor’s invoice submission and continues until the end of the pay cycle.
||Promotions and Management
||Based on construction cutoff scheduling and amenity groups. Major tasks are amenity groups (windows, flooring, plumbing, etc). Tasks include promoting buyer’s options selections, approvals required, vendor interface, buyer commits and deposits.
||Based on purchase requests to vendor delivery. Major tasks are authorizations, vendor product checks, expediting.
||Buyer financing and closing management
||Project timing based on purchase contract signing to closing escrow. Major tasks are loan qualifications through to escrow package. Tasks includes lender’s requirements, buyer deposits, final inspections, title, escrow package.
- Project templates
- User defined templates create new projects with a complex (or simple) list of tasks, schedules, and team members
- Running projects can be structurally modified to add or delete task items.
- Running projects can be used to make new templates at any time.
- Read-only access for vendors
- Workflow Management
- Every task or task group has an owner who can manage and make sure of completion
- Management can be notified of every task update on a task by task basis
- Reassign blocks of tasks to other team members to cover days off, workload balancing
- Assign tasks to other team members and put on their to do lists.
- To Do lists- Monitor, set reminders, edit and complete your personal to do list
- Notify users when schedule changes occur
- Watch Lists
- Task edits can be sent to managers or others interested
- Accumulate notifications for each vendor
- Add items from project tasks
- Edit notes and descriptions to be copied to work orders
- Plan release of work orders immediately or in the future
- Add different lots or tracts to single work orders
- Print from PDF or send by email
- Independent from Options
- Process sequence:
- Purchase request
- Line item approvals
- Accumulate line items
- Issue P.O.
- Purchase request history, modify line items, revise with new line items, issue revisions, deletions on new or revised P.O.s
- Alert Options when request line items are edited with new price or product data
- Plan staged release of line items to track construction schedule
- Real time reports on line items released, received, pending filtered by product category, vendor, lot
- Include detailed drawings associated with products, custom changes or any architectural feature.
- P.O. per lot or multiple lots on single P.O.
- P.O. ship address or per line item ship address
- Log in Control
- Roles assignments
- Tract-based permissions
- Role Group permissions
- Create new
- Add notes
- Per field
- Public access to projects, models and lot inventory for buyers and shoppers is included
- Use this feature to display lots, models, new homes and options
- Use your existing web sites and link to Options
- Data defaults/overrides allows for very basic to very detailed control without configuration settings
- Auto/Manual vendor selection with full control at every feature without configuration
- Easily assign/unassign buyers to units: Option selections stays with the lot but buyer approvals and deposits says with the buyer accounting
- Builder defined options cutoff date categories allows you to set cutoffs the way you like to build, without software imposed restrictions
- Option locks prevent buyers from changing selections after approvals have been committed.
- Multiple user roles and tract access precisely defines user permissions throughout the application. Separate user groups for
- Buyers’ friends and family
- Just looking
- Options representatives
- Sales representaives
- Options administrators
- Construction administrators
- System administrators
- No server hardware or software required
- Current version of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google or Safari
- OS: Windows, Mac or Linux
- User must provide Internet access and connection.
- No proprietary client software required. No software downloads
- Print detailed reports anywhere using Adobe Acrobat reader
- All private user data is encrypted
- Linux and MySQL (Oracle)
- Multiple servers and data centers for fail-over reliability
- Data centers are Internet backbone connected, powered by UPS and administrated 24/7
Where it lives, who wants it and why.
Room by room walk through with option selections at the same time.
Shoppers and buyers can explore what you offer in your models room by room on your website.
Turn any feature into a new option product.
Housewide options of any kind spread with one-click selection convenience for shoppers.
Offer your own designer themes of materials, products and colors right on the web.
Whats the difference between shoppers and buyers – and what happened to lots?
Manage and build semi-custom homes easily and efficiently.
They were parked in front of the third sales office of their day and frustration was mounting.
Create new options products quickly at minimal cost. The more people see, the more they buy.
Engage home shoppers through exploration and personalization at the same time.
Effective marketing of production new homes on the web
Bringing new home features/options to the modern web.
Technology expertise working hand in hand with proven production building experience.